The company was experiencing unacceptably high levels of client attrition, making it difficult to achieve revenue goals.
The Rocket Model framework was used to help launch a cross-functional task force assigned to address the company’s customer churn problem.
Over a four-month period, the task force team went through a series of Rocket Model exercises to:
- gain a shared understanding of issues surrounding the customer satisfaction problem
- clarify team member roles and responsibilities
- establish meeting, communication, and decision-making norms
- develop and implement a plan for managing key stakeholders
- develop practical solutions with detailed action plans and cost-benefits analyses
- and make recommendations to the executive leadership team
The team was successful in having its recommendations accepted and put into place, resulting in the implementation of a robust customer satisfaction measurement system and leaders being held accountable and rewarded for achieving their customer satisfaction goals.
As a result, customer retention rates improved dramatically, helping the company improve revenue growth.